This section presents mobile radio monitoring means developed and manufactured by IRCOS, including measuring and direction finding stations, radio direction finders, technical analysis systems. The equipment differs in sophistication level, performance figures and price. Their functions and configuration can be modified.
Mobile equipment can be permanently or temporarily installed on a carrier: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Ford Transit, Volkswagen Caravelle, Toyota Land Cruiser, UAZ Patriot etc.
Mobile equipment designed for automated radio monitoring in a moving or standing mode and also for search, emitter detection and direction finding and radio signal measurement. The equipment can be powered from supplies installed on the same carrier. To increase electromagnetic field coverage in a "standing mode", the mobile units can use portable antenna systems installed on remote masts.
Mobile means have the same range of operating frequency range, dynamic range figures, performance of spectrum analysis and direction finding speed as fixed means. They use standardized units that are also applicable for fixed, portable and handheld equipment. The other advantages of the standardized units is their low weight and small sizes. With this, they include antenna systems that can be easily and quickly installed on a vehicle or alongside of it.
The root mean square figure of direction finding and field sensitivity of direction finding listed in the Catalogue are determined by the methods, relevant standard test procedures, which are considered in guidelines ITU-R SM.2060 and SM.2096, ITU Handbook “Spectrum Monitoring”, Geneva, 2011 , and in ITU-R SM.2125 report. For each direction finder, standard sensitivity is additionally specified being determined as its mean value in the specified frequency range for a group of products.
ARGUMENT-I Mobile Stations are intended both for autonomous solution of radio monitoring tasks, and for operation as a part of automated spectrum monitoring system. In contract to fixed stations they can move to the area of radio emission source (RES) operation, working on the move. It's especially important for detection, parameter measuring, signal technical analysis and localization of RES with low power or transmitters, which use directional antennae, e.g. Wi-Fi access points. Even single stand-alone mobile station can provide for localization of radio emitting sources
Mobile stations are equipped with an integrated navigation system combining the satellite GPS/GLONASS and the inertial navigation systems. Such a combination allows highly accurate measurement of geographical coordinates and the station bearing whether moving or standing, also during slow maneuvering, and also ensures automatic referencing of the radio direction finders to the northern direction to enhance accuracy of localization of radio emission sources.
All mobile means have a built in diagnostic system for state and operation parameters of modules and units. Diagnostics results are transmitted on the basis of standard SNMP protocol.
Key features of mobile means:
- All measuring equipment of the stations has technical and metrological parameters, which comply with International Telecommunication Union recommendations
- Due to high functionality of stations and their specifications they may be used by both the Ministry of Communications and security agencies
- Software packages support autonomous operation, remote control and data exchange over radio channels, wired and fiber optic lines.
- Mobile radio direction finders based on ARGAMAK PLUS DRRD series operate in simultaneous processing range up to 24 MHz, operating range 1.5 - 8000 MHz (covered by one antenna system which weighs up to 50 kg), have high performance parameters (more than 100 bearings/s), provide multi-channel direction finding at the rates up to 2500 MHz/s
- Antenna system of the direction finder is installed inside radio transparent radome and can be either removable (in this case the radome covers only the antenna system) or fixed (in this case the radome is integrated with vehicle body and covers vehicle roof completely).
- Mobile version of ARGAMAK-IS digital radio receiver has an instant analysis band of up to 22 MHz, allows real-time processing of input signals, ensures all necessary types of measurements of radio signal parameters, including electromagnetic strength, frequency, and bandwidth of radio emission. It decodes and analyzes service data used in GSM, UMTS, IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO, TETRA, DECT, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, LTE, APCO P25, DMR digital communication networks and also in DVB-T/H/T2
- To prevent digital path overloading of the equipment with simultaneous bandwidth more then 20 MHz (ARTIKUL-M, ARGAMAK-IS, ARGAMAK-CS, ARGAMAK-RS) in complicated electromagnetic environment, digital radio receiver includes additional analogue path with 500 kHz bandwidth.
- ARGUMENT-I Mobile Measuring Radio Monitoring and Direction Finding Station
- ARGUMENT Mobile Radio Monitoring and Direction Finding Station
- ARGUMENT-P Mobile Radio Monitoring Station
- ARTIKUL-M Mobile Direction Finder
- ARGAMAK-RSM Mobile Measuring Radio Monitoring System
- ARGAMAK-CSM Mobile System of Signal Technical Analysis
- ARGAMAK-ISM Mobile Measuring System