Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662410 of 24.11.2015
- SMO-STA software is designed for radio signals technical analysis, measurement and identification of their modulation type.
- The software provides for signal saving in a vector form, their analysis at a given frequency, analysis of detected signals and subcarrier signals.
SMO-STA Window Screenshot
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Can perform analysis in real time and in post-processing mode.
SMO-STA Provide for the Following Functions:
- Recording radio signal fragments in a vector form
- Signal displaying with time and amplitude scaling
- Signal spectra displaying with arbitrary scaling
- Signal band filtration
- Signal frequency shift (for more accurate tuning and demodulation of subcarrier signals)
- Detection of carrier frequency signals (amplitude, frequency and phase detectors)
- Detection of subcarrier frequency signals (amplitude, frequency and phase detectors)
- Identification of signal frequency and time parameters
- Identification of signal band width
- Signal special conversion to determine phase modulation
- Displaying of signal time-and-amplitude histograms to determine digital modulation types
- Displaying of maximum and minimum deviation curves to determine the signal structure
- Equipment control and signal recording to the hard disk
SMO-STA software package supports any equipment produced by IRCOS