- Receipt and direction finding of radio signals being a part of automatic direction finders.
- Antenna system inside radome
- Lead-in cable
Antenna Systems: AS-HP-HF (left) and AS-HP1 (right)
Antenna Systems: AS-HP5 (left) and AS-HP2 (right)
- Vehicle luggage box with tools to mount the antenna system on a vehicle
- Tripod (mast) to mount the antenna system when operating at temporary stops.
- Mast-mounted, vehicle-mounted
- AS-HP1 and AS-HP2 can be mounted on special famed carried by operator
- Small dimensions and ability to be quickly replaced
- Integrated navigation equipment
- Operation at stops and while moving.
Antenna Systems: AS-HP1 on tripod and carrying frame (left) and AS-HP2 on carrying frame (right)
AS-HP5 Antenna System inside vehicle luggage box
|Operating frequency range||1.5 – 30 MHz||110 - 3000 MHz||20 - 3000 MHz||3000 – 8000 MHz|
|Power supply voltage||21 - 32 V|
|Power consumption||20 W, max.|
|Operating temperature range||- 40°С … +55°C|
|Antenna system dimensions (diameter × height)||465×170 mm||465×115 mm||580×250 mm||350×190 mm|
|Antenna System weight, max.||6.2 kg||3 kg||8.5 kg||3 kg|