- Analysis of parameters of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Zigbee wireless networks inside premises and within neighbor area.
ARC-ABS External Analyzer of Wireless Networks
- Central unit of ARC-ABS
- Set of antennas.
- Detection of wireless data communication networks
- Analysis of network parameters, identification of their sources, assessment of their criticality
- Analysis of network topology.
- No additional power supply system required, the units are powered from network switch based on PoE technology
- The unit is controlled via LAN with SMO-ARMADA or SMO-BS Wireless Software Packages of automated spectrum monitoring systems, which allow integrating of unlimited number of units into united network.
|Detection of wireless network|
|Operating frequency range:|
|Wire interface||Passive PoE|
|Rated power supply voltage||20 - 40 V|
|Power consumption||15 W, max.|
|Operating temperature range||from +5°С to + 45°С|
|Weight of the unit||0.95 kg, max|
|Dimensions||440×110×60 mm, max.|