- Determination of location, spatial orientation and direction of movement of ground, sea or air carriers both in the presence and in the absence of signals from global navigation satellite systems (GNSS)
- Synchronization of user equipment with universal time coordinated (UTC).
- Navigation unit
- Set of three GLONASS-GPS antennas
- Vehicle speed sensor (when vehicle transport base is used).
- ARC-KN3 is an universal hardware and software platform that integrates navigation data of the GLONASS / GPS / BeiDou satellite compass and inertial navigation system based on new generation sensors
- Reliable operation of ARK-KN3 in difficult operating conditions is ensured by the casing protected from moisture and mechanical influences.
The Unit Provides:
- Acquisition of following navigation parameters:
- Geodetic latitude, longitude and altitude
- Orientation angles: course, bank, pitch
- Speed vector
- Absolute time
- Reliability signs for each of determined parameters
- Generating second pulses (PPS) for synchronization of external devices
- Joint processing (integration) of GNSS data and information from built-in linear and angular acceleration sensors, magnetometers, barometers providing for improving the accuracy of navigation data when working on a moving carrier
- Ability to connect to external orientation and distance sensors (odometer, vehicle CAN-bus, magnetometer, radio compass, etc.) providing for improving the accuracy and reliability of navigation data in the absence of access to GNSS signals
- Automatic diagnostics of technical condition.
|Rate of navigation data output||100 Hz, min|
|Operating range of navigation data:|
|Bank and pitch||±30°|
|Course||0° ... 360°|
|Height (maximum calibrated)||6000 m|
|Control interfaces||Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, USB 2.0, RS-232/485|
|Rated power supply voltage||12/24/27 V|
|Max. power consumption||5 W, max.|
|Dimensions of KN3 Navigation Unit||150×250×320 mm, max.|
|Weight of KN3 Navigation Unit||max. 1.7 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C … +70°C|