Fixed Unattended Measuring Station
- Search, detection, measurement of parameters, direction finding, recording, technical analysis and classification of signals within HF, VHF, UHF and SHF ranges, as well as for localization of their emitters while operating as a part of automated spectrum monitoring systems.
Antenna system of ARCHA-INM Station
- Direction finding antenna system with integrated digital radio receiver (operating frequency range 20-3000 МГц, max. simultaneous bandwidth 24 MHz)
- ARGAMAK-IS Panoramic Field Strength Meter (max. simultaneous bandwidth 22 MHz, operating frequency range 0,009-3000 MHz, Certificate of Approval of Measuring Equipment Type No. 47238, certified measuring procedures), mast-mounted design:
- Additional coherent trunk of signal reception and processing, providing for direction finding based on correlative interferometer
- EFSU External Field Sensor Unit (omni-directional measuring antenna)
- Controller with software for remote control
- Thermostatic moister proof cabinet for installation of power supply system and auxiliary equipment (external temperature range -20°C…+30°C)
- Operator's automated workstation (AWS) with SMO-PAI, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD, SMO-KN Software Packages
- Backup power supply system with remote control (battery-run time of the Station's radio monitoring equipment is 2 hours minimum)
- Communication and data transmission equipment.
Structural diagram of ARCHA-INM Station
- ARC-PS330 Wideband Frequency Down-Converter (2.4 - 30 GHz) to extend the operating frequency range of measuring
- Built-in module for extension of DF operating frequency range down to 1.5 MHz
- Built-in module for extension of DF operating frequency range up to 8 GHz
- Design for outdoor installation of cabinet with power supply system and auxiliary equipment: additional heat Insulation (down to -55°С), conditioner (up to +55°С)
- Navigation and timing equipment GLONASS/GPS for location finding and synchronization of the stations when joint operating.
- Equipment of back-up communication channel (2G/3G/4G modem)
- SMO-BS Software Package for Automated Monitoring of Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662409
- SMO-BS 3GPP Software Package for Automated Monitoring of GSM, UMTS, LTE Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2021681273
- SMO-BS DECT Software Package for Automated Monitoring of DECT Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662411
- SMO-BS TETRA Software Package for Automated Monitoring of TETRA Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662742
- SMO-BS CDMA/EVDO Software Package for Automated Monitoring of CDMA/EVDO Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662423
- SMO-BS TRUNK Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of DMR, dPMR, NXDN, APCO P25 Network. Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2016661912
- SMO-BS Wireless Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of short-range wireless networks (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee). Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2021669703
- SMO-CT Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of digital TV signals (DVB-T/T2/H, DTMB). Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015613938
- SMO-PVP Cross Talk Detection Software Package
- It meets the following ITU-R recommendations: SM.328, SM.377, SM.378, SM.443, SM 1047, SM 1050, SM.1139, SM 1268, SM 1370, SM 1392, SM 1537, SM 1600, SM 1682, SM 1836, SM 1837, SM 1838, SM 1840, SM 2039, SM 1880
- It meets the requirements of Unified Technical Policy (ETP) of RF Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications concerning fixed radio monitoring systems
- DF and measuring antenna systems are mounted on the same mast
- Combined direction finding and measuring paths
- To prevent overloading in complicated electromagnetic environment, digital radio receiver includes additional analogue path with 500 kHz bandwidth
- ARGAMAK-IS is located close to antenna system, which allows avoiding antenna effect and provides high sensitivity and accuracy of direction finding
- Power supply system, controller and communication equipment are placed inside thermostatted moisture protected cabinet that provide an ability of outdoor location
- The distance between antenna system and location of controller unit can be up to 100 m
- Joint operation of several stations, including being a part of ASMS (ARMADA, AREAL etc.).
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within the entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals in complicated electromagnetic environment, accommodation to ambient radio environment and detection of its changes
- Search for emission sources within selected frequency ranges, including frequency hopping signals
- Plotting frequency-time diagram of loading within analyzed frequency ranges.
- Signal parameter measurement
- Field strength measurement
- Automatic direction finding of radio emission sources with random modulation types and spectrum width in single-channel and multi-channel modes
- Building of bearing panorama within operating frequency range
- Real-time display of bearings, spectrum panorama, bearing history and signal amplitude history
- Recording of radio emission spectrum
- Recording of signal samples within the band up to 40 MHz
- Technical analysis, including revealing of central frequency, signal type, modulation type, signal bandwidth
- Detailed technical analysis (parsing of complicated signal-code structures, and analysis of transferred data bitstreams)
- Check of frequency/time parameters and service information of base station of modern communication and data transmission systems (GSM, IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO, UMTS, TETRA, DECT, LTE, 5G, DMR, APCO P25, dPMR, NXDN)
- Measuring and monitoring of digital TV signal parameters (DVB-T/T2/H, DTMB)
- Automated radio monitoring based on preset schedule or under operator control
- Automated control of equipment health
- Remote control based on TCP/IP via wire and wireless communication channels
- Review and processing of the data from DB
- Mapping DB information on the electronic map
- Generation of reports with radio monitoring and technical analysis results in Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, HTML and PDF file formats.
In case of joint operation, the stations provides:
- Interaction via wire and wireless channels
- Assigning tasks on search, monitoring and direction finding from master unit to slave stations of the system
- Transfer of radio monitoring data from slave stations to master station for further analysis and processing
- Synchronization of all system stations based on GLONASS/GPS (when navigation timing equipment is available)
- Synchronous direction finding of radio signal sources
- Transmitter location evaluation based on direction finding data
- Transmitter location evaluation based on time difference of arrival method (when navigation timing equipment is available).
Technical specifications of the station are depend on the technical specifications of ARTIKUL-S, ARGAMAK-IS, ARC-PS330.
Typical curves of RMS and DF sensitivity vs. frequency for direction finder of ARCHA-IN Station are the same as curves given for ARTIKUL-S Fixed Direction Finder.