- Search, detection, evaluation of parameters, direction finding, recording, technical analysis and classification of signals within HF, VHF, UHF and SHF ranges both stand-alone and as a part of automated radio monitoring systems.
ARGAMAK-CSN with EFSU
- ARGAMAK-CS Digital Panoramic Measuring Receiver mast-mounted (operating frequency range 20-3000 MHz, maximum simultaneous bandwidth 24 MHz)
- ARC-A19 Wideband Omni-Directional Active Antenna for Radio Monitoring
- Controller with software for remote control
- Backup power supply system with remote control (battery-run time of the radio monitoring equipment is 2 hours minimum)
- Thermostatic moister proof cabinet for installation of the equipment (external temperature range -20°C…+30°C)
- Communication and data transmission equipment
- Automated workstation (AWS) with SMO-PA, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages.
- Built-in module for extension of operating frequency range up to 30 GHz
- Integrated high-stable reference frequency generator (relative frequency tuning error is 1x10-9 maximum)
- Design for outdoor installation of cabinet with equipment: additional heat Insulation (down to -55°С), conditioner (up to +55°С)
- Equipment of back-up communication channel (2G/3G/4G modem)
- SMO-BS Software Package for Automated Monitoring of Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662409
- SMO-BS 3GPP Software Package for Automated Monitoring of GSM, UMTS, LTE Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2021681273
- SMO-BS DECT Software Package for Automated Monitoring of DECT Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662411
- SMO-BS TETRA Software Package for Automated Monitoring of TETRA Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662742
- SMO-BS CDMA/EVDO Software Package for Automated Monitoring of CDMA/EVDO Base Stations Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015662423
- SMO-BS TRUNK Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of DMR, dPMR, NXDN, APCO P25 Network. Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2016661912
- SMO-BS Wireless Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of short-range wireless networks (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee). Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2021669703
- SMO-CT Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of digital TV signals (DVB-T/T2/H, DTMB). Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015613938.
Structural Diagram of ARGAMAK-CSN
- Power supply system, controller and communication equipment are placed inside thermostatted moisture protected cabinet that provide an ability of outdoor location
- To prevent overloading in complicated electromagnetic environment, digital radio receiver includes additional analogue path with 500 kHz bandwidth
- System can be installed on the roofs of high-rise residential and administrative buildings, cellular operator towers, etc.
- The distance between ARGAMAK-CS with ARC-A19 Antenna and controller unit can be up to 100 m
- Joint operation of several stations, including being a part of ASMS (ARMADA, AREAL etc.).
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within the entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals in complicated electromagnetic environment, accommodation to ambient radio environment and detection of its changes
- Search for emission sources within selected frequency ranges, including frequency hopping signals
- Plotting frequency-time diagram of loading within analyzed frequency ranges.
- Evaluation of signal parameters
- Field strength evaluation
- Recording of radio emission spectrum
- Technical analysis, including revealing of central frequency, signal type, modulation type, signal bandwidth
- Automatic recognition of radio emissions
- Check of frequency/time parameters and service information of base station of modern communication and data transmission systems (GSM, IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO, UMTS, TETRA, DECT, LTE, 5G, DMR, APCO P25, dPMR, NXDN)
- Remote control based on TCP/IP via wire and wireless communication channels
- Generation of reports with measuring and radio monitoring results in Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, HTML and PDF file formats.
|Operating frequency range||0.009 – 30000 MHz|
|Power consumption||1000 W, max.|
|Dimensions of cabinet with equipment||600×600×1500 mm, max.|
|Weight of cabinet with equipment||max. 80 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-55°С … +55°С|
Other technical specifications of the system depends on parameters of ARGAMAK-CS Digital Radio Receiver.