- Field strength and radio signal parameters measuring, analysis of service identifiers and parameters of communication system and digital TV signals, both standalone and as part of the ARMADA Automated Spectrum Monitoring System (ASMS).
- ARGAMAK-IS Panoramic Field Strength Meter (max. simultaneous bandwidth 22 MHz, frequency range 0.009-3000 MHz, high-stable reference frequency generator, Certificate of Approval of Measuring Equipment Type No 47238, certified measuring procedure)
- Mast mounted ARC-UP1M Remote Controlled Antenna Rotator
- Measurement antenna set
- Controller with software for remote control
- Thermostatic moister proof cabinet for installation of ARGAMAK-IS and controller (external temperature range -20°C…+30°C)
- Automated workstation (AWS) with SMO-PAI, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages
- Communication and data transmission equipment
- Backup power supply system with remote control (battery-run time of the radio monitoring equipment is 2 hours minimum)
- Built-in module for extension of operating frequency range up to 8 and to 30 GHz
- Design for outdoor installation of cabinet with equipment: additional heat Insulation (down to -55°С), conditioner (up to +55°С)
- EFSU External Field Sensor Unit (omni-directional measuring antenna)
- Option to mount ARGAMAK-IS with EFSU on a mast
- Navigation and timing equipment GLONASS/GPS for location finding and synchronization of the systems when joint operating.
- Equipment of back-up communication channel (2G/3G/4G modem)
- SMO-BS Software Packages for Wireless Data Communication System Analysis: BS 3GPP (GSM, UMTS, LTE), БС CDMA (IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO), БС TETRA, БС DECT, БС TRUNK (DMR, APCO P25, dPMR, NXDN)
- SMO-CT Software Package for Digital TV Signal Analysis
Structural Diagram of ARGAMAK-ISN
Features of System:
- It meets the following ITU-R recommendations: SM.328, SM.377, SM.378, SM.443, SM 1047, SM 1050, SM.1139, SM 1268, SM 1370, SM 1392, SM 1537, SM 1600, SM 1682, SM 1836, SM 1837, SM 1838, SM 1840, SM 2039, SM 1880
- It meets the requirements of Unified Technical Policy (ETP) of RF Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications concerning fixed radio monitoring systems
- To increase measuring accuracy in complicated electromagnetic environment, additional built-in analogue path with 500 kHz bandwidth can be used
- Power supply system, controller and communication equipment are placed inside thermostatted moisture protected cabinet that provide an ability of outdoor location
- System can be installed on the roofs of high-rise residential and administrative buildings, cellular operator towers, etc.
- The distance between ARGAMAK-IS with EFSU and controller unit can be up to 100 m (in case of mast-mounted design of ARGAMAK-IS)
- Joint operation of several systems, including being a part of ASMS (ARMADA, AREAL, etc.).
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within the entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals in complicated electromagnetic environment, accommodation to ambient radio environment and detection of its changes
- Search for emission sources within selected frequency ranges, including frequency hopping signals
- Plotting frequency-time diagram of loading within analyzed frequency ranges.
- Signal parameter measurement
- Field strength measurement
- Recording of radio emission spectrum
- Technical analysis, including revealing of central frequency, signal type, modulation type, signal bandwidth
- Check of frequency/time parameters and service information of base station of modern communication and data transmission systems (GSM, IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO, UMTS, TETRA, DECT, LTE, DMR, APCO P25, dPMR, NXDN);
- Measuring and monitoring of digital TV signal parameters (DVB-T/T2/H)
- Amplitude direction finding (when ARC-UP1M and directional antenna are available)
- Automated radio monitoring based on preset schedule or under operator control
- Remote control based on TCP/IP via wire and wireless communication channels
- Automated control of equipment health
- Review and processing of the data from DB
- Generation of reports with measuring and radio monitoring results in Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, HTML and PDF file formats.
In case of joint operation, the systems provides:
- Interaction via wire and wireless channels
- Synchronization of all systems based on GLONASS/GPS (when navigation timing equipment is available)
- Transmitter location evaluation based on time difference of arrival method (when navigation timing equipment is available).
|Operating frequency range||0.009 – 18000 MHz|
|Power consumption||1000 W, max.|
|Dimensions of cabinet with equipment||600×600×1500 mm, max.|
|Weight of cabinet with equipment||max. 80 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-55°С … +55°С|
Other technical specifications of the system depends on parameters ofизмерителя напряженности поля панорамного ARGAMAK-IS Panoramic Field Strength Meter and ARC-PS330 Wideband Frequency Down-Converter.