- Search, detection, identification, recording, spectrum and technical analysis of radio signals within HF, VHF, UHF and SHF ranges, measurement of field strength and signals parameters, as well as for localization of radio emission sources when being operated as a part of a distributed radio monitoring system.
- ARGAMAK-RS Radio Receiver (Protected Design)
- EFSU External Field Sensor Unit (omni-directional measuring antenna)
- Navigation and timing equipment GLONASS/GPS for location finding and synchronization of the systems when joint operating.
- Power supply unit with back-up battery and controller
- Mounting kit to mount the system on a rod or to a wall
- Control and display unit with SMO-PAI, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages.
- Alarm censors
- Built-in 2G/3G/4G router
- Shockproof case for storage and transportation
- SMO-BS Software Packages for Wireless Data Communication System Analysis: BS 3GPP (GSM, UMTS, LTE), BS CDMA (IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO), BS TETRA, BS DECT, BS TRUNK (DMR, dPMR, NХDN, APCO P25), Bluetooth, Zigbee
- SMO-BS Wireless Software Packages for analyzing the signals of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (Classic and Low Energy) and Zigbee the short-range communication network including detecting the sources and revealing network topology
- SMO-CT Software Package for DVB-T/T2/H, DTMB Signal Analysis.
- Software Development Kit.
Structural Diagram of ARGAMAK-RSS
- Option of operation as a part of automated spectrum monitoring systems (ARMADA, AREAL etc.)
- Installation to a wall, mast or tripod
- Protected design (IP67) providing for outdoor operation in complicated weather conditions
- In complicated electromagnetic environment, additional built-in analogue path with 500 kHz bandwidth can be used
- Localization of radio emission sources localization based on TDOA method (when being operated as a part of distributed system)
- Optionally can be based on ARGAMAK-IS Digital Radio Receiver (protected design), providing for measuring functions.
Results of radio emission source localization based on TDOA method
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals
- Revealing and identification of radio emission sources
- Monitoring of appropriate use of radio frequency spectrum
- Evaluation of the signal parameters, including modulation type
- Field strength evaluation
- Demodulation of continuous АМ, NFM, WFM, USB, LSB, CW signals
- Continuous IQ recording within the band up to 24 MHz
- On-line radiomonitoring mode (real time operation)
- Automated (scheduled) radiomonitoring mode with control web-interface (flexible task scheduler)
- Collecting data on frequency range loading
- Search for radio emission sources based on reference spectrum data (mask) or combination of preset conditions
- Flexible editing of reference spectrum data (group masks)
- Creating radio monitoring and technical events (changing in radio monitoring equipment or communication channel status)
- Saving of the event information to database, option to notify about events by e-mail or SMS
- Display of frequency assignments with detailed information on radio emission sources from database on the spectrum
- Monitoring of parameters of radio emission sources based on spectrum mask
- Saving of radio monitoring results to database (including spectrogram and time sample, for each measurement its date, time and coordinates are recorded) automatically or on operator's command
- Option of printing or export to storage of radio monitoring results
- Analysis of operation results in postprocessing mode
- Creating reports in MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, HTML, XML, and OpenOffice formats, which presents the results in text, table or graphic forms
- Editing report templates
- Multiuser operation mode, including differentiation of user rights by access and data editing features
- Display of the structure and status of system nodes, frequency assignments, relocation of mobile nodes, and operation results on an electronic map
- Open control protocol, option of integration with external information systems
- Localization of radio emission sources with amplitude method, as well as TDOA and combined methods (when being operated as a part of distributed system).
|Operating frequency range||0.009 – 8000 MHz|
|Power consumption||35 W, max.|
|Dimensions of radio receiving unit, max.||300×300×150 mm|
|Weight, max.||7 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-40°С … +55°С|
|Degree of protection against external effects||IP65|