- Variety of functions related with radio monitoring.
ARGAMAK-D11 Radio Receiver (model 5)
- At temporary workstation (antenna system is mounted on tripod)
- At stops and while moving (being installed into a vehicle)
ARGAMAK-D11 Radio Receiver (model 4)
- ARGAMAK-D11 (model 4) or ARGAMAK-D11 (model 5) Two-Channel Digital Panoramic Radio Receiver with integrated antenna switch, AC and vehicle on-board power unit with charger and battery
- ARC-MA2 HF Magnetic Receive Antenna.
- ARC-A12 Wideband Antenna
- ARC-A7A-3 Broadband Antenna for Installation on Vehicle
- Control and display unit with SMO-PA, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages.
- Extension of operating frequency range up to 30 GHz (internal single channel frequency down-converter for model 5 only)
- Set of wideband antennas with operating frequency range from 8 to 30 GHz
- AS-HP-HF, AS-HP1, AS-HP2, AS-HP5 DF Antenna Systems
- Control and display unit with SMO-PA, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD, SMO-KN Software Packages
- Case for storage and transportation of the accessories
- Vehicle luggage box with fasteners to mount DF antenna systems
- Mast for mounting of DF antenna systems
- ARC-IG Video facilities and software package for visualization of radio emission sources in spatially distributed locations
- ARC-A3A Directional Antenna Set and handle provided for amplitude direction finding
- Communication and data transmission equipment
- SMO-BS Software Packages for Wireless Data Communication System Analysis: BS 3GPP (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G), BS CDMA (IS-95, cdma2000, EV-DO), BS TETRA, BS TRUNK (DMR, APCO P25), BS Wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee).
- Software option for selective direction finding of GSM, UMTS, LTE base stations (for SMO-BS 3GPP) and Wi-Fi subscriber terminals (to SMO-BS Wireless).
- Automated radio monitoring (9 kHz – 30 GHz) and automated direction finding (1,5 – 8000 MHz) afield
- Indoor automated radio monitoring (9 kHz – 30 GHz)
- Automated compromising emanations testing (9 kHz – 12 GHz)
For more detailed information on functions, technical specifications and configuration for each of the tasks refer to ARC-D11 of Means for Radio Monitoring Indoor section.