- Search, detection, evaluation of parameters, direction finding, recording, technical analysis and classification of signals within HF, VHF, UHF and SHF ranges, as well as for localization of their emitters while operating as a part of automated spectrum monitoring systems.
- ARTIKUL-S Fixed Direction Finder (operating frequency range 20-3000 MHz, maximum simultaneous bandwidth 24 MHz)
- Controller with software for remote control
- Thermostatic moister proof cabinet for installation of the equipment (external temperature range -20°C…+30°C)
- Operator's automated workstation (AWS) with SMO-PPK, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages
- Communication and data transmission equipment
- Backup power supply system with remote control (battery-run time of the radio monitoring equipment is 2 hours minimum)
Antenna system of ARTIKUL-SN and cabinet with equipment
- Built-in module for extension of DF operating frequency range (1.5 – 8000 MHz)
- Designed for operation in difficult climatic conditions (from -55°С to +55°С)
- Equipment of back-up communication channel (2G/3G/4G modem)
- SMO-PVP Cross Talk Detection Software Package
- ARC-GIS Geoinformation Server.
Structural Diagram of ARTIKUL-SN
- It meets the requirements of Unified Technical Policy (ETP) of RF Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications concerning fixed radio monitoring systems
- To prevent overloading of Direction Finder's digital path in complicated electromagnetic environment, digital radio receiver includes additional analogue paths with 500 kHz bandwidth
- Power supply system, controller and communication equipment are placed inside thermostatted moisture protected cabinet that provide an ability of outdoor location
- The distance between antenna system and location of controller unit can be up to 100 m
- Joint operation of several systems, including being a part of ASMS (ARMADA, AREAL, etc.).
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within the entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals in complicated electromagnetic environment, accommodation to ambient radio environment and detection of its changes
- Search for emission sources within selected frequency ranges, including frequency hopping signals
- Plotting frequency-time diagram of loading within analyzed frequency ranges.
- Automatic direction finding of radio emission sources with random modulation types and spectrum width in single-channel and multi-channel modes
- Building of bearing panorama within operating frequency range
- Real-time display of bearings, spectrum panorama, bearing history and signal amplitude history
- Evaluation of signal parameters
- Field strength evaluation
- Recording of radio emission spectrum
- Automated radio monitoring based on preset schedule or under operator control
- Remote control based on TCP/IP via wire and wireless communication channels
- Automated control of equipment health
- Review and processing of the data from DB
- Mapping DB information on the electronic map
- Generation of reports with radio monitoring results in Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, HTML and PDF file formats.
When network operating Systems provides:
- Interaction via wire and wireless channels
- Assigning tasks from master system to slave ones
- Transfer of radio monitoring data from slave systems to master one for further analysis and processing
- Synchronous direction finding of radio signal sources
- Transmitter location evaluation based on direction finding data (when ARC-GIS Geoinformational Server is included).
Technical specifications of ARTIKUL-SN System corresponds to parameters of ARTIKUL-S Direction Finder.