Certificate of state registration of software packages
- Panoramic spectrum analysis, detection, direction finding and parameters measurement.
- Operation with Android OS Tablets and Smartphones of version 4.3 and later
- Supports interaction of all units in panoramic analysis mode within 9 kHz - 18 GHz with real-time and postprocessing options, navigation and cartography
- Control of the equipment via Bluetooth interface
- Complex navigation based on satellite and magnetic facilities of control device
- Work with OpenStreetMap.
Spectrum mode enables:
- Real-time displaying results of fast panoramic spectrum analysis and readings of signal level linear indicator
- Demodulated radio signal listening
- Automatic search for active radio channels, saving of the detected frequencies in the database
- Background monitoring of the detected radio channels
- Generating of reports with the results of search for active channels
- Monitoring and selective direction finding of DECT phones, Wi-Fi b devices and GSM mobile phones
ANDROMEDA in SPECTRUM Mode
ANDROMEDA Mode: "Selective direction finding of DECT signals"
ANDROMEDA Mode: "Selective direction finding of Wi-Fi b signals"
ANDROMEDA Mode: "Selective direction finding of GSM signals"
ANDROMEDA Mode: "Search"
Map mode enables:
- Display of location and orientation of the unit based on cardinal directions
- Displaying measurement results in the map
- Displaying and saving movement track in the memory
- Plotting current bearings on a map
- Azimuth-Amplitude circular indicator and color signal level indication on the movement track facilitating direction finding in difficult city conditions
- Automated localization of emitting source
- Default work with OpenStreetMap
ANDROMEDA Mode: "Map"
The package is operated with ARC-RP3M.