Certificate of state registration of software packages
No. 2022681834 of 16.11.2022
- SMO-ARS Software Package is designed to control radio monitoring equipment and digital processing of radio signals based on built-in mathematical libraries upon requests from several client programs in multitasking mode.
SMO-ARS Software Package is interacted via extensible binary unified protocol. The unified protocol data packets exchange between SMO-ARS and the control client application is carried out using TCP/IP.
The Software Provides:
- Measurement of radio signal parameters
- Signal spectrum analysis with required discreteness, time and method of calculation
- Signal sample recording (IQ stream) with supported sampling rate as well as recording of demodulated signal
- Decoding of service information for the following standards: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, CDMA/EVDO, DMR, dPMR, NXDN, APCO P25, DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, DVB-T/T2/H etc.
- Direction Finding of radio signals, including selective direction finding of different digital radio signals received at the same frequency