Certificate of state registration of software packages
- Analysis of TETRA Cellular Communication System Base Stations Signal Parameters.
The Software Provides:
- Receipt of synchronous and broadcast channel messages and acquisition of:
- NCC network unique code and Color Code BCC scrambler type included in base station code identifier (BSIC)
- Country code (MCC), network code (MNC) and local area code (LA), included in location ID (LAI)
- Frequency channel numbers allocated to given BCCH cells
- Evaluation of receipt quality, detection of BER
- Amplitude-based localization of base stations through measurement of signal power in different spots of the area.
- Check of the regional frequency allocation plan by comparing analysis results with data base.
TETRA Base station signals analysis results window