Certificate of state registration of software packages
- Search for DVB-T/H and DTMB digital TV signals, signal parameter measuring, control data acquisition, decoding and analysis of traffic stream, separating of different channel substream.
DVB-T2 signal analysis results window
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Measurement procedure Certificate of Qualification
No. 0001/РОСС СОБ 6.00095.2013/2015as 20.10.2015. It is also registered in the Federal Metrology and Standardization Foundation with No. ФР1.35.2015.21788.
The Software Package Provides for the Following Functions:
- Real-time detection of DVB-T/T2/H and DTMB signals
- Signal spectrum display
- Control data acquisition, including detection of:
- Signal type (DVB-T/T2/H, DTMB)
- Transmitting station ID
- Program names and ID's (PID), including PID's of audio and video streams, decoded from transport stream
- Coding rate for high and low priority stream
- Guard time length
- Transfer mode (1K, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K).
- Measurement of spectra including measurement of frequency offset, frequency band width, OFDM signal linearity (attenuation branches) identification of narrow-band interferences within the signal band
- Measurement of signal quality (I/Q analysis) including modulation mean error estimation (MER and EVM), plotting MER/frequency graphs, modulation system error (STE), carrier feedthrough level (CS), amplitude misbalance (AI), quadrature error (QE), phase jigger (PJ) and modulation constellation visualization
- Measurement of the synchronization level including errors of time labels, structural synchronization error etc.
- Guard time length verification
- Display of video frames of received broadcasts
- Measurement of channel parameters including: noise level, signal-noise ratio, multipath propagation profile evaluation
- Search and view of measurement results in the database as per given parameters
- Import of results from databases
- Generation of reports as per measurement results.
For DVB-T/H signals:
- Hierarchy parameter detection
- Measurement of power including estimation of the average signal power, OFDM signal amplitude-phase distribution and OFDM signal CCD, estimation of signal peak factor and crest factor
- Measurement of bit error rate before the Viterbi decoder, bit error rate before the Reed-Solomon decoder, visualization of channel’s burst response, channel’s frequency response (range, phase, delay);
For DVB-T2 signals:
- Automatic determination of number of DVB-T2 digital TV signal carriers for 1K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K modes
- Automatic determination of availability of extended set of carriers for 8K, 16K, 32K modes
- Automatic determination of relative duration of protection interval (1/128, 1/32, 1/16, 19/256, 1/8, 19/128, 1/4) of DVB-T2 digital TV signal
- Automatic determination of distribution scheme of dispersed pilot signals (PP1; PP2; PP3; PP4; PP5; PP6; PP7) of DVB-T2 digital TV signal
- Determination of modulation type (QPSK; 16-QAM; 64-QAM; 256-QAM) of PLP single stream in single stream mode A or PLP selected stream in multistream mode B
- Determination of relative rate of code with low density of parity checks (LDPC) for PLP single stream in single stream mode A or selected PLP stream in multistream mode B. Relative code rate should correspond to series of allowable values: 1/4; 1/2; 3/5; 2/3; 3/4; 4/5; 5/6.
- Determination of frame length (16K; 64K) with noiseless coding (FECFRAME)
- Imaging signal constellation for:
- Single PLP stream in single stream mode A;
- Selected PLP stream in multistream mode B;
- P1 preamble symbols;
- L1 signaling
- Determination of spatial separation mode for transmitting set antennae (SISO; MISO)
- Determination of per bit error rate before Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem code (hereinafter, BCH code) decoder
- Limits of allowable relative error of measurement of bit error rate before Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem code decoder ±(0,1 М +0,1), where M is measured value of bit error rate.
- Determination of relative amount of erroneous streaming frames (BBFRAME)
- Determination of relative amount of erroneous packages of transport stream
- Determination of modulation error ratio for single PLP stream in single stream mode A or selected PLP stream in multistream mode B
- Measurement of amount of received PLP streams in multistream mode B within the range from 0 to 255
- Analysis of transport stream structure and relevant service information tables (SI/PSI)
- Measurement of full transport stream rate, actual rate of each transport stream program and each package type having data package identifier (PID), separately
For DTMB signals:
- Determination of transmission type (single-frequency/multi-frequency)
- Determination of frame header mode (1, 2, 3)
- Determination of modulation type (4QAM, 4QAM-NR, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM)
- Measuring of coding rate (0.4; 0.6; 0.8)
- Determination of interleaving mode
- Measurement of spectrum, including evaluation of frequency offset and frequency band width
- Measurement of power, including evaluation of average signal power, signal-noise ratio, signal peak factor and crest factor
- Measurement of modulation quality (I/Q analysis), including evaluation of the mean modulation error (MER and EVM), modulation system error (STEM, STED), amplitude imbalance (AI), quadrature error (QE), phase jitter (PJ), and Imaging evaluations of modulation symbols for transport stream
- Measurement of channel parameters including: probability of bit error before decoder LDPC, probability of bit error before decoder BCH, probability of packet error, evaluation of channel frequency response (amplitude, phase), evaluation of channel burst response and effective channel length
- Transport stream analysis, including provider’s name, network ID (NID), original network ID (ONID), transport stream (TSID), Program names and ID's (PID), substreams of programs and their types (audio, video, others).