Certificate of state registration of software packages
No. 2016613562 of 29.03.2016
- To be a part of the system mathematical software for signal parameter evaluation and radio monitoring indoors. It ensures interaction of all equipment in the system during signal detection and identification.
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Provides for the following modes of operation:
- With «reference» panorama
- With reference antenna.
SMO-DX - Spectrum Panorama Window
SMO-DX - SEARCH Mode Window
- Hardware control
- Signal detection in monopulse mode
- On-line radio environment analysis
- Real-time spectrum analysis of radio signals and measuring their levels
- Recording accumulated spectrum files to the database
- Review and operations with the previously accumulated spectrum panorama
- Finding and identification of new radio emitters
- Identification of different radio emissions
- Saving of the new and identified emitter parameters to the database
- Operations with recorded emitters database
- Report generation based on operation results.
Functions Available with Wire Network Analysis
- High-frequency signal spectrum analysis in AC network and other wire networks
- High/low-frequency signal detection in wire networks