Certificate of state registration of software packages No. 2015613830 of 26.03.2015
- SMO-KN Software Package is a special geoinformational system designed to locate emitters, show them in electronic maps and display the EM field strength values based on theoretical calculations and on-site measurement.
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Manual and automatic operation modes
- Can be included into:
- Separate systems (fixed, mobile, portable, handheld)
- As a part of distributed system
- In standalone mode.
Field Strength Distribution Based on Measurement.
Emitter Localization by Single Mobile Station
Emitter Direction Finding by the System of Three Fixed and One Mobile Stations
The Software Package Provides for the Following Functions:
- Simultaneous loading of geographic map, radio environment map, emitters map and matrix map of levels
- Showing in the map the bearings, bearing pie charts, routes, direction finding and station position history, data on recorded emitters and emitters detected in different sessions of operation
- Adjustment of station position and route, adjustment of current bearings
- Static bearing routing and correction
- Bearing set control for position calculation, emitter position finding based on the bearing set
- Manual addition of emitters
- Saving bearing history for post-processing or current calculations
- Data statistical processing and calculation of emitters positions
- Showing potential positions of emitters in the map
- Mathematical evaluation of field strength distribution around emitters subject to terrain and field strength in the map
- Field strength distribution mapping based on measurements
- Localization of emitters based on field strength measurement
- Verification of emitter parameters including its coordinates and power based on field strength measurement
- Map display control, saving to file or printing individual map fragments with radio environment objects
- Acquisition of data from navigation system and showing station position and orientation in the map when working with fixed/mobile systems
- Acquisition of bearing data, field strength values and stations positions via a network.