Certificate of state registration of software packages
No. 2015613830 of 26.03.2015
- SMO-KN Software Package is a special geoinformational system designed to locate emitters, show them in electronic maps as well as display the EM field strength values based on theoretical calculations and on-site measurement.
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Manual and automatic operation modes
- Can be used as:
- As a part of separate systems (fixed, mobile, portable, manpack)
- As a part of distributed system
- In standalone mode.
Field Strength Distribution Based on Measurement.
Emitter Localization by Single Mobile Station
Emitter Direction Finding by the System of Three Fixed and One Mobile Stations
- Simultaneous loading of geographic map, radio environment map, emitters map and matrix map of levels
- Showing in the map the bearings, bearing pie charts, routes, direction finding and station position history, data on recorded emitters and emitters detected in different sessions of operation
- Adjustment of station position and route, adjustment of current bearings
- Static bearing routing and correction
- Emitter position finding based on the bearing data
- Manual addition of emitters
- Saving bearing history for post-processing or current calculations
- Data statistical processing and calculation of emitters positions
- Showing potential positions of emitters in the map
- Map display control, saving to file or printing individual map fragments with radio environment objects
- Acquisition of data from navigation system and showing station position and orientation in the map when working with fixed/mobile systems
- Acquisition of bearing data and stations positions via a network.
The software is compatible with all equipment controlled via