Software provided by IRCOS is comprised of SMO-ARMADA software environment ensuring operation of radio monitoring automated systems, including ARMADA and AREAL, and also software packages for on-line modes allowing the user to interact with the radio monitoring means. The software is based on a client-server architecture and web-technologies capable of flexible customization, considering organizational particulars of the infrastructure, network of radio monitoring means, and functions required by users.
Technical means of radio monitoring manufactured by IRCOS implement the principle of the software defined radio (SDR), on the basis of which software performs the overwhelming majority of operations to process signals and control radio monitoring equipment, ensures multi-functionality without additional hardware modifications.
The software consists of two inseparable parts. The first part is hardware or firmware stored in or loaded into the equipment during operation. It defines modes operation of controllers, digital signal processors, programmable logic integral circuits, etc., which are the structural parts of the equipment. The second part is software for external computer and network equipment: control servers, personal computers, routers, automated workstations, etc. used to control operation of the automated system in general and an individual piece of the radio monitoring equipment in particular, and to store, send and process data in multiple formats, displaying it in a format suitable for an user.
The supplied software seamlessly scales and allows customizing the hierarchically organized structures of automated systems to the needs of individual users. The software has an open architecture, which enables connection of additional software subsystems and modules, including ones developed by third-party manufacturers.
Other features of the software:
- Cross-platform operation, broad application of web-technologies
- Flexible mechanisms for generation and processing of radio monitoring events and technical events
- Control of the equipment via an open protocol, ability to control the equipment of third-party manufacturers.
- Interfacing with external information systems
- Scheduled and on-line operation mode with accumulation of results in the central DB
- Remote diagnostics and self-diagnostics of technical means and state of the infrastructure.
The software enables operation in scheduled and on-line modes. In the scheduled mode, the functioning is automatic according to a preset schedule. This mode makes possible to manage a large equipment fleet from a single workstation by a single operator, as well as performance of tasks without communication channels available. In the on-line mode, the operators work interactively with chosen hardware, they are able to solve quickly complex and non-routine radio monitoring tasks in real-time. Functions implemented by radio monitoring means can be divided into several groups: panoramic analysis and direction finding of radio signals, measurement of parameters, technical analysis, indoor radio monitoring, study of compromising emanations, localization of radio emission sources, evaluating coverage areas, etc. A certain software package supports each group of the functions with similar interface retained, which is automatically configured depending on hardware features.
This section describes the software packages designed for the equipment manufactured by our company. All the software packages there are Certificates of State Registration.
- SMO-ARMADA Software Package of Automated Spectrum Monitoring Systems
- SMO-PA/PAI/PPK Software Package for automated measuring radio monitoring and direction finding systems
- SMO-DX Software Package for Signal Parameter Evaluation and Radio Monitoring Indoors
- SMO-STA Software Package for Signal Technical Analysis
- SMO-ASPD Software Package for Spectrum and Bearing Data Analysis
- SMO-KN Software Package for mapping and navigation
- SMO-PRANA, SMO-TEST, SMO-RAPIRA Software Set for Compromising Emanations Detection
- SMO-BS Software Package for Automated Monitoring of Base Stations
- SMO-BS CDMA/EVDO Software Package for Automated Monitoring of CDMA/EVDO Base Stations.
- SMO-BS TETRA Software Package for Automated Monitoring of TETRA Base Stations.
- SMO-BS DECT Software Package for Automated Monitoring of DECT Base Stations
- SMO-BS 3GPP Software Package for Automated Monitoring of GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G Base Stations.
- SMO-BS Wireless Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of short-range wireless networks
- SMO-BS TRUNK Customized Software for Automated Monitoring of DMR, APCO P25, dPMR and NXDN, Network
- SMO-CTSystem Software for Analysis of Digital TV Signals Parameters
- SMO-RP Software Package for Manual Direction Finding
- ANDROMEDA Software Package for Manual Direction Finding and Radio Monitoring for Tablets and Smartphones
- SMO-SECTOR Software Package for detection of radio emission sources indoors
- SMO-PVP Cross Talk Detection Software Package
- SMO-ARS Customized Software for Radio Monitoring