Certificate of state registration of software packages
No. 2015613059 of 03.03.2015
- Panoramic spectrum analysis, detection, direction finding and parameters measurement.
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Designed for operation within automated radio monitoring system.
Software Package Includes the Following Applications:
- SMO-PA Software Package to control radio monitoring equipment. Supports interaction of all units in panoramic analysis mode in real-time and postprocessing modes.
- SMO-PAI Software Package to control the measuring equipment. Supports interaction of all units in panoramic analysis mode in real-time and postprocessing modes. Certificate of measurement procedure qualification No. 206/000265/2011 as 01.02.2011. It is also registered in the Federal Metrology and Standardization Foundation with No. ФР.1.38.2011.10001.
- SMO-PPK Software Package to control direction finders. Supports interaction of all units in panoramic analysis and direction finding modes in real-time and postprocessing modes.
Spectrum and Panorama mode:
- Real-time displaying of results of fast panoramic spectrum analysis.
- Probability spectrum display
- Display of the data on recorded emitters in spectrogram
- Recording of accumulated spectrum files and frequency-time distribution.
- Radio signals listening and saving demodulated signals to the hard disk.
- Automatic search for active radio channels, saving of the detected frequencies in the database
- Background monitoring of the detected radio channels.
- Generating of reports with active channel search results.
CMO-PA - SPECTRUM Mode Window
- Automated technical analysis of radio signals
- Operation in spectral lens mode with resolution ranging to few Hz.
- Measurement of peak, quasipeak, root-mean-square and average signal level.
- Measurement of electromagnetic field strength (if calibrated antennae are available).
- Generating of measurement protocol for the coverage zone based on geographical coordinates (if calibrated antennae and navigation equipment are available)
- Automated and automatic measuring of signal frequency, bandwidth, frequency distribution and comparing of the deviation with standard
- Automatic and simultaneous identification of the type and parameters of radio signal modulation at the carrying frequency and subcarrier frequency.
SMO-PAI - MEASUREMENT Mode Window
- Single channel direction finding of radio signal sources with finding azimuth and elevation (when appropriate hardware is operated)
- Multi-channel (parallel) direction finding of radio signal sources
- Amplitude direction finding using directional antenna and remotly controlled rotator
- Displaying of bearings panorama, its saving to the database and to the frequency-time range loading file
- Filtering of radio signal sources for the set angle range and their displaying on spectrum and bearing panoramas.
- Selective direction finding of subscriber 2G terminals (mobile phones, trackers, etc.), operating at the same frequency
- Selective direction finding of Wi-Fi communication devices with recognition of MAC-address, including non-standard frequency ranges
- Transfer of direction finding results to mapper application.
Selective (separated) direction finding of 2G subscriber-device, operating at the same frequency
Selective (separated) direction finding of two Wi-Fi devices operating in 2.4 GHz range
- Scanning of the preset list of frequencies, storage of scanning results (spectra, time-based samplings and sounds) in databases
- Generating of reports with the results
- Operation with database of recorded sources
SMO-PA - REVIEW Mode Window