- Detection of the sources of intermodulation interferences caused by non-linear properties of radio receiving and transmitting equipment and wave distribution media.
SMO-PVP Window Screenshot
- Can be operated in local and network application
- The search is performed in a real-time mode based on analysis of cross-correlation functions of the signal affected by interferences and the signals that could cause those interferences.
The Software Package Provides for the Following Functions:
- Correlative search of interferences within a frequency list
- Digital recording of demodulated signal fragments and saving them in the database
- Signal spectra displaying with different scaling
- Signal frequency tuning
- Demodulated radio signal listening
- Listing frequencies where interferences can occur subject to the properties of the equipment in question
- Generation of reports as per search results.
SMO-PVP software supports any equipment that provides for two or more radio receiving channels including those where automatic direction finding is implemented.