Software Package for Manual Direction Finding
Certificate of state registration of software packages
- Spectrum analysis, search for new signals and direction finding for their sources
- Detection of fast, single and periodic signals.
SMO-RP Screenshot in Probable Spectrum Display Mode
- Takes emitter bearings based on the signal level maximum and tone
- In the probability spectrum, emitters bearings can be taken on the background of other signals found at the same frequency.
- Displaying of the maximum and current signal levels to determine the way to the emitter
- Generation of sound with the frequency in proportion to the signal level
- Spectrum analysis and displaying of simultaneous or probability spectrum
- Frequency tuning at the given interval and pitch
- Detection of fast, single and periodic signals
- Fast tuning to the signals from the list entered in the program before
- Saving radio signals and sound at the current frequency to files
- Listening to the signal at a fixed frequency
- Search for signals as per fixed frequency sets and ranges
- Saving detected signals parameters to the database
- WiFi access points monitoring.
The package is operated with ARC-RP3M.