Certificate of state registration of software packages
- Detection and localization of radio emission sources, located inside protected objects.
SMO-SEKTOR Window Screenshot
- Can be operated in local and network application
- Software package works together with SMO-PPK.
- Search of emitters indoors based on direction finding and evaluation of signal amplitude.
- Import data from SMO-PPK and saving multi-channel direction finding results
- Display spectrum panorama, frequency lists, bearings and direction finding data
- Save images of the controlled object obtained from video camera
- Merge several digital photos of the object into a common panoramic image
- Form and save sessions with object frames
- Setting angular limits of the object on its image to determine the emitter search area
- Form a list of frequencies that can pertain to the emitter inside the object
- Transmit single-channel bearing results from SMO-PPK to the object image based on angular coordinates
- Export frequency list to SMO-PPK Software Package for detailed analysis.